Apply for an Indian eVisa
International travellers whose main purpose for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing,casual visit to friends and relatives, attending a yoga programme, medical treatment, business purpose, as attendant to e-Medical visa holder, attending a conference/ seminar/ workshop organized by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT Administrations etc. & their subordinate/ attached organizations & PSUs and no other purpose/activity.
- You should be a citizen of eligible countries.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Your Background should not be from Pakistan Origin.
- You plan to travel to the India for business,medical treatment or pleasure.
What You Need:
- Valid passport from a eVisa Eligible country
- Your Local Contact information in your country.
- Your front facing photograph.
- Other Supporting Documents if Required.